A collaboration between thinkLA and Ad Relief of Los Angeles, this twilight 5k will be an opportunity to connect the LA advertising community. More 'fun'-less 'run', this non-competitive race will be a great kick-off to the summer! Join your LA advertising friends at the twilight run benefitting Ad Relief!
We anticipate the race to sell out. There is a 500-participant limit, so register early to ensure a spot. Proceeds of the event will support Ad Relief of Los Angeles, whose mission is to support advertising professionals at time of life crisis.
Event details and schedule
The race will start and end at Mindshre at the Campus in Playa Vista. The finish line celebration will include a cocktail garden, photo booth, tacos, Spotify DJ & more fun activities!
INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION:
- Sponsor goody bag
- Athletic high-quality runners shirt
- Numbered runners bib
- 1 cocktail ticket for the after-party
- Tacos galore
- 4:00 | Registration opens
- 4:30 | Group stretch
- 4:45 | Starting line
- 5:00 | Post race party begins
TEAMS & PRIZES
- Create a company or organization team for 10% off individual race registration!
- Teams that raise the most money for Ad Relief + the Fastest Teams will get a hosted happy hour thanks to our Presenting Sponsor, Conversant!
THINGS TO NOTE:
- REGISTER BY 6/11 TO GUARANTEE A T-SHIRT & RACE BIB
- Walk-up registration available, but shirts & bibs are not guaranteed
- This is a fun run. There will not be official race timing available
- Must be 21+ to enter the cocktail garden
- Remember to bring your ID & cash. There will be cocktails available at a suggested donation price
- Parking: Available on-site for a fee, limited street parking available
*SPONSORSHIP packages available! Contact Ryan Bowers, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.