The SOFITCITY CHALLENGE is the day ordinary heroes of all speeds, creeds, and sizes run this town for a healthier city, fitter families and fitter kids. Take the challenge and make a change for yourself or as an example for those you love. Grab your capes, cloaks and masks. Its time to save the city!
- Enjoy a fast course with music, fun and a costume dance party like no other!
- The raucous event begins at the Solano Community College our new location with a new scenic route. Presented by Kaiser Permanente
- Pets and strollers welcome. (Please begin race toward the rear.)
- Raise funds for your cause or ours. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Event details and schedule
Pre-Race Packet Pick-Up/Registration
- Friday, September 23 (4:00p-6:00p) Fleet Feet Vacaville, 354 Merchant St, Vacaville
- Saturday, September 24 (7:30a-8:45a) Race day Solano Community College. Fairfield
Race day registration is available. Pre-registered participants may also pick up their race packets before race begins.
RACE DAY Start/Event Times*:
Health & Fitness Expo: 8:00am-12:00pm
10K Run: 9:00am
5K Run/Walk: 9:05am
2.5K Run/Walk: 10:00am
1K Run/Walk: 10:00am (Free w/ non-perishable food donation item race day)
Parking Event parking is located at the Solano Community College near the Softball fields. We suggest you arrive early and carpool if possible.
Course Flat and fast closed road course.
Timing Please wear your bib to be properly timed and scored. (1K'ers are not timed.)
T-Shirts - Custom event t-shirts guaranteed to 2.5K,5K, 10K participants that register by Aug 1, 2016. While supplies last after.
Medals - Medals reserved for 5K, 10K participants registered by Aug 1, 2016.
*Event is rain or shine. 2.5K, 1K time subject to change. No refunds or transfers.