Hot Chocolate 15k/5k - Tampa
Join the movement that's taken over the racing world. Hot Chocolate 15k/5k is headed to Tampa on December 16, 2018! Run amongst Tampa's biggest chocolate aficionados. This year, train, race, and celebrate with us all the way to the finish line. We're with you through the season.
5k - 7:00AM
15k - 7:45AM
All start times are subject to change. See the Corral Page for more detailed Wave and Start Time information.
What to Expect on Race Day
While marshmallow sweet stations are dotted along course routes and a Finisher Mug encourages the consumption of decadent fondue, don’t write the Hot Chocolate Series off as a race that’s all about the glitz. All Allstate Hot Chocolate 15k/5k events include features that cater to the seasoned runner.
• Each event is USATF sanctioned, with a course that has been certified for accuracy
• Emergency medical plans that exceed industry standards
• Preferred Start Corrals for qualified participants
• Open corral assignment based on estimated pace
• Wave starts for larger events
• B-tag chip timing system via Chronotrack
• Results posted online in real-time
• Complimentary training programs powered by McMillan Running for all registrants, formatted for individual performance goals
• Live Runner Updates deliver texts or social media posts to friends and family as runners pass points on the course