Dream Team Events and Jiminy Stitch-It have summoned Zombies, and the living, to participate in this event to help us raise funds for the San Jose Parks Foundation!
This is a 5K race (well, it’s really a “Fun Run” but race sounds way cooler). For you Zombies that have been underground for a while, 5K is 3.1 miles.
- You can Run it or Walk it!
- This is a “Run with the Zombies” event. Zombies and Runners run side by side (Zombies aren’t chasing runners!)
- This is a Family friendly event.
- Swag?! You bet….T-Shirts and medals for all participants. Trophies for Zombie contest winners and trophies for selected finish line finishers, and team trophies.
- If you wanna sleep in a little longer on race day you can pick up your race packet before the race at Sports Basement, (stay tuned for days and times)
- You’re going to get race bibs but no timing transponders (most Zombies can’t tell time… Duh!)
- Yes, we will have Zombie Make-up artist on site! (show up early and don’t forget to stash some extra cash in you shock to help support our starving Zombie Artist)
- Leave your pets at home. Pets and Zombies don’t always do well together.
We will have a bike corral and a sweat check at no cost for all participants.
Event details and schedule
All the fun is on October 29, 2016 at Kelley Park in San Jose.
-Race starts at 9am but come early if you want our make-up artist to Zombify you.
-Stay tuned for parking info.
-This is a family friendy 5K fun Run.