ALERT (4/10): GUARANTEE YOUR TEE-SHIRT SIZE BY OCT 28TH
ALERT (11/4): Tee-shirt orders made after Oct 28th are subject to availability.
ALERT (11/10): Very few remaining spots left.
UPDATE: (11/11): the planned 5K was cancelled. The Army Corps of Eng. has an unexpected project that has eliminated part of the path planned for the 5K. We will keep you posted on upcoming plans. Anyone registered for the 5K will be refunded. FYI - the 10K and Half are still on!
ALL FINISHERS RECEIVE:
- High quality Tech Tee
- Custom Bib
- Engraved Finisher's Medal (for 10K & Half-Marathon Finishers)
- Complimentary Craft Beer
Event details and schedule
Please note that the starting line is inside Ferraro Field. The map below has two blue markers. Please find the start/ finish 'marker' on the LA River bike path to understand how to enter Ferraro Field. Last year, we had folks driving around Griffith Park and were late to the starting line because all map apps will not be able to find a physical address for Ferraro Field. The starting line is only a few hundred feet away but you do need to go inside Ferraro Field. There you will find plenty of parking. From the 'pin' on the map below, TRAVEL EAST OVER THE 5 FWY INTO FERRARO FIELD. Ferraro Field is home to numerous soccer fields and has public restrooms. The starting line is adjacent to the field on the bike path (marked with smaller blue pins). Please visit www.lariverhalf.com for more information.
START: Ferraro Soccer Field (free parking)
FINISH: Ferraro Soccer Field
SHUTTLE: Post-race only (must pre-register for shuttle)
10K: USATF Certified, supported closed course, flat, fast, all miles on the river, all sub seeds in Wave I
Half: USATF Certified, supported closed course, 13.1 miles on the river, also very flat and fast, all sub-seeds in Wave I
- Inquire about corporate wellness and team discounts by visiting www.greenway2020run.com/team-discounts
- Ambassadorships available
- Pace Leaders needed visit www.greenway2020run.com/
- Volunteers can sign up on line at www.greenway2020run.com/volunteers
- Shirt sizes cannot be guaranteed after Oct 28th 2016
- Under rare circumstances, the race can be subject to cancellation/ reschedule under authority of State Parks & Recreation and Army Corps. of Engineers for reasons related to but not exclusive to severe rain or weather.
- After registering, if you do not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam box.
Policy: Absolutely no refunds. In accordance to standard industry policy, LA RIVER HALF will not issue any refunds for any reason. However, transfers to future races will be considered if the request is received in writing before 9/1/2016. Shirt-size changes cannot be accepted after online registration is complete and cannot be accommodated during bib pick-up. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a cancellation request. 2016 event transfers to other runners can be accepted online through the link attached to your registration email. Participants who register before Sept 1st will have their first initial and last names printed on the bibs. Bibs will also have year of birth for age ID for finisher's beers. Ages will be validated during bib pick-up and any found to have an inaccurate year of birth will not be issued a bib with no refund.