1. Stroke refinement to increase ease, efficiency, power and smoothness over a greater distance while swimming front crawl, back crawl, butterfly, elementary back stroke, breaststroke and side stroke.
2. Open turns, flip turns, sidestroke turn & butterfly turn.
3. Explain techniques that can be used to avoid aquatic emergencies, stay safe while boating or operating personal water craft.
4. Survival swimming, HELP and huddle positions.
5. Recognizing characteristic behaviors of someone who needs help in the water.
6. Reaching , throwing and wading assists.
7. Survival float.
Lime Street Park at Lime Street Park