Long Course, Sprint Course, Women-Only Option, Duathlon, Aquabike, Relay & Parent/Child Teams = We have something for everyone!
Top Ten Reason to Tri Santa Barbara
When it comes to filling out your triathlon calendar, we know you have no shortage of options. Think the Santa Barbara Triathlon is just another pretty race? Here are ten reasons to reconsider:
1. History: With new events popping up all the time, the Santa Barbara Triathlon is proudly celebrating its 35th year, making it one of the oldest events on the mainland
2. Accessibility: Our co-ed and women-only sprint-courses draw athletes of all ages and abilities, including beginners
3. Bragging rights: Our challenging long course features a brisk one-mile swim, rolling 30-mile bike and picturesque 10-mile run
4. Variety: You can choose long or short course; co-ed, women-only or parent-child sprint; women’s, men’s, mixed or corporate relay divisions… there’s truly something for everyone
5. Flexibility: Athletes who prefer not to participate in all three legs can opt for our popular Aquabike division or ditch the swim entirely with our brand new Duathlon (run/bike/run) category
6. Affordability: While we always strive to keep our pricing competitive, this year we’re actually lowering our relay prices!
7. Generosity: Every participant receives a custom tee, finisher medal, virtual race bag, lunch on the beach and exclusive vendor and sponsor discounts
8. Philanthropy: Our fundraising efforts have raised nearly a half million dollars for a variety of nonprofit organizations
9. Scenery: Finish with your toes in the sand on Santa Barbara’s famed East Beach
10. Support: From our dedicated staff to the hundreds of enthusiastic volunteers who show up to cheer you on, you’ll feel safe and supported from start to finish
Pricing & Registration Info (Click Here)
Event details and schedule
Friday August 26st, 2016:
Packet Pick-up - see event website for times.
Saturday August 27nd, 2016:
Long Course - Start time 7:00am.
Aquabike - see event website for times.
Sunday August 28th, 2016:
Co-Ed Sprint - Start time 7:00am.
Duathlon - see event website for start time.
Women-Only Sprint - see event website for start time.
Parent-Child Sprint - see event website for start time.