The Visalia Runners & Kaweah Delta Health Care District, are teaming up to host another successful Harvest Run event. Proceeds raised through donations and registration fees stay right here in our home community. We work side by side with Sequoia Regional Cancer Center to gather the names of families who are currently undergoing cancer treatment so we can provide Christmas gifts to their children who may otherwise have less during this Holiday Season.
About the Race:
- All 1/2 mile kid run finishers will receive a finishers medal only
- All 3K walk finishers will receive a finishers medal only
- All 5K run finishers will receive a finishers medal and age group awards.
- 5K age group awards for female and male finishers will be as follows. 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Award for overall 5k female and male finisher
- Overall race participants will be capped at 350. Sign up early to avoid missing out on this spectacular event.