The Giro di San Diego GranFondo has new routes for 2018. Back by popular demand the date has been pushed back 5 weeks to cooler weather, now scheduled for late October. The start and finish has moved to Kit Carson Park in Escondido allowing a cooler climb of the Mt Palomar, now positioned only 20 miles from the start.
4 Routes to choose 26, 52, 75, and 112 miles and 27 Mile Mountain bike
The giro is known for having challenging and picturesque routes, outstanding ride support, delicious food on course and a post-ride party!
- New! - Palomar Metric Century Option
- New! - Epic Mesa Grande Century including Palomar Mt
- Beer, wine, great food and live entertainment
- Featuring the legendary South Grade of Mt Palomar
- Timed routes and KOM / QOM championship
- 4 Route Distances for all cyclists