Giro di San Diego GranFondo - June 13, 2020. The start and finish is located at Kit Carson Park in Escondido allowing a cooler climb of the Mt Palomar, now positioned only 20 miles from the start.
4 Routes to choose 30, 44, 67, and 105 miles
The giro is known for having challenging and picturesque routes, outstanding ride support, delicious food on course and a post-ride party!
- New! - Palomar Metric Century Option
- New! - Epic Mesa Grande Century including Palomar Mt
- Beer, wine, great food and live entertainment
- Featuring the legendary South Grade of Mt Palomar
- Timed routes and KOM / QOM championship
- 4 Route Distances for all cyclists