Organizers release new date for the Giro di San Diego GranFondo and new routes for 2017. Back by popular demand the date has been pushed back 5 weeks to cooler weather, now scheduled for late October. The start and finish has moved to Kit Carson Park in Escondido allowing a cooler climb of the Mt Palomar, now positioned only 20 miles from the start. New for this year is a feature route that includes the Mesa Grande, a serene and picturesque loop.
4 Routes to choose 35, 60, 66, and 105 miles
The giro is known for having challenging and picturesque routes, outstanding ride support, delicious food on course and a post-ride party!
- New! - Palomar Metric Century Option
- New! - Epic Mesa Grande Century including Palomar Mt
- Coastal Metric Century out to San Elijo Lagoon
- New! - Beginner loop around Rancho Santa Fe
- Beer, wine, great food and live entertainment
- Featuring the legendary South Grade of Mt Palomar
- Timed routes and KOM / QOM championship
- 4 Route Distances for all cyclists
Discuss this Event
Contact the Event