Join us beginning Monday, July 29, 2019 for a 12 to 15 week training plan in Toledo geared to whip you into shape for either Columbus, Detroit Full/Half Marathons, or Churchill's Half Marathon. The 12 Week Program will conclude on Sunday, October 20, 2019, and the 15 week program will conclude on Saturday, November 09, 2019.
The First Timer
So you are looking to complete your first ½ marathon? We will get you from the couch to the finish line with a detailed, 15-week plan that will gradually build your mileage and allow you to get used to the longer training runs little by little.
The Weekend Warrior
You’ve experienced the jubilation of crossing that finish line of a ½ marathon and you’re ready to step up to 26.2 miles, or improve your time from your previous marathons but not sure how you can do it? Let us take the base you have built and expand upon that to get you in the right pace group again with a detailed plan to help you reach your goals!
The Boston Qualifier
26.2 miles of asphalt, no problem right? What if you want to run that distance in Boston, Massachusetts? Our experienced staff will craft a plan for you to not only push you to your BQ but encourage you and have a lot of fun getting you there in the process!
What we are trying to say is no experience to lots of experience fit into all of our training programs. We would love to share the journey with you as you cross that finish line!!!!
- 12 or 15-week training program
- 2 structured practices per week
- Long sleeve poly-tech tee
- Apparel CUT OFF is 8/16/2019
- Test wear new products at training runs
- Weekly informational training emails
- Active training forum
- E-Coupon Booklet for in-store purchases
Wednesday Track and Tempo Run
- 6:30pm at TBD & Fallen Timbers Shopping Mall
Saturday Morning Long Run
- 7:30am changing to 8:00am based on sunrise
- Locations TBD
Elite - 3:29 4:20 - 4:39
3:30 - 3:44 4:40 - 4:54
3:45 - 4:04 4:55 - 5:15
4:05 - 4:19 Low Mileage Half/Open Pace
* Pace groups are subject to change to accommodate group sizes. The "elite" pace will be determined based on the participants in the group, and the 5:15 pace will be the lowest pace standard before the Low Mileage/Open Pace group.
Prior to the start of the training programs you will receive a welcome letter regarding the logistics of the training. Best of luck and thanks for allowing Dave's Running the opportunity to coach you.