Run through beautiful Summit County Colorado, with the full and 1/2 marathons starting up on Boreas Pass and finishing on Main Street Breckenridge. The 1/4 marathon will be an out and back starting and finishing in Breckenridge. The majority of all races will take place on a paved rec path, with lots of downhill to start you off and a few gentle rolling hills as you make your way back to Breckenridge. All three races will finish amongst cheering fans on historic Breckenridge Main Street!
New for 2016, the full and 1/2 marathon courses will be certified, with the full marathon being a certified Boston Qualifier!
Event details and schedule
- Full and 1/2 Marathons will start at 8am. Quarter Marathon will start at 9am.
- Full and 1/2 Marathons Starts on Boreas Pass in Breckenridge, and is the highest elevation road marathon in the country! (Due to the elevation at the start, at over 10,000ft! Don't worry, it's mostly downhill from there!)
- 1/4 Marathon starts and finishes on Main Street Breckenridge
- There will be parking at the start of all three races, with shuttle transportation to the start from town.
- Packet pickup will be available on Friday, September 16th at Vertical Runner Breckenridge, and at the start areas race day morning.
Course maps and more information can be found on: