Lititz recCenter 5th Annual Triathlon
Sunday, August 4, 2019
Swim 300 Meters, Bike 15.8 Miles, Run 3.1 Miles
Open to Teams and Individuals
CASH PRIZES For Top 3 Overall Men & Women
Ages 13 & Up
Swim 300 meters in Lititz Springs outdoor pool, Ride 15.8 miles in the beautiful farmlands, Run 3.1 miles on our fast and flat course around downtown Lititz.
This event has been growing every year. It's great for all fitness levels. A perfect first time triathlon.
Event details and schedule
Race starts at 8:00am sharp
To view last years results, see the course maps and cue sheets please click the link:
Packets may be picked up the day before the event 4-6pm or starting at 6:30am the day of the event.
Plenty of parking will be available at the Warwick Middle School, the main entrance to the Lititz recCenter will be for the event.
Important Race Day Info:
- Please use the Lititz Springs Pool bathrooms and changing areas.
- At 7:40am please listen for detailed announcement about Swim, Bike & Run Transitions and guidance for spectators.
- Transition Area will be located at the LRC south side parking lot (directly across from the Warwick Stadium). The finish line will be at the entrance to the recCenter.
- Transition Area will close at 7:45am for the safety of spectators and participants.
- Cycling is NOT permitted through the transition area. This will result in disqualification decided by the timers.
- The swim in executed in a serpentine pattern. Swimmers will start one every 10-15 seconds.
- No diving to start. Participants wil start with hands on wall.
- Swimmers may ONLY pass where there is plenty of room to do so.
- Our well marked course will have signs, flaggers and volunteers at every turn and intersection to direct partipants.
- The water stop for the running course is at Marion St.
- After race refreshments will be provided.
- Awards will be announced approximately at 10:15am