Why should only golfers get to enjoy some of the most beautiful grounds Arizona has to offer? Join StartLine Racing, Troon Golf, and TroonFIT as we take to the cart paths of four of the most prestigious golf clubs in the Valley!
This event will be the second race in the 2016 TroonFIT Run Series. The event will be held at Troon North Golf Club in Scottsdale, AZ. Runners will travel along the course on the cart path. The event will feature a Front 9 distance (5K).
Proceeds will benefit Phoenix Children's Hospital
Event details and schedule
What You Get!
- Custom Series Medal
- Custom Medal Add-on for each Series Race You Complete
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
You will have two opportunities to pick-up your race packet (bib, chip, event swag, etc):
- Saturday, October 15th from 2:00 - 5:00pm at Sole Sports Scottsdale
- Sunday, October 16th starting at 6:30am at Troon North Golf Club (event site)
October 15 02:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Sole Sports from 2-5pm
October 16 06:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
October 16 07:30 AM - Front 9 Start Time
October 16 08:45 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approximate)