St. Joseph's Westgate Medical Center Desert Dash 5K will feature fun for the whole family. The event will also feature a 1 Mile Walk/Run.
The fun run will benefit St. Joseph's Westgate Medical Center programs and services. The growing center is a not-for-profit, 24 bed inpatient hospital that opened in May 2014. The medical campus and hospital features new approaches to healthcare and utilizes the most innovative uses of materials to promote patient safety, patient satisfaction and medical efficiency.
Event details and schedule
- Oct 21 04:00 PM - Packet Pickup at St. Joseph's Westgate Medical Center from 4-7pm
- Oct 22 07:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- Oct 22 08:00 AM - 5K Run Begins
- Oct 22 08:10 AM - 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk Begins
- Oct 22 09:15 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx.)
What You Get!
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!