Why should only golfers get to enjoy some of the most beautiful grounds Arizona has to offer? Join StartLine Racing, Troon Golf, and TroonFIT as we take to the cart paths of four of the most prestigious golf clubs in the Valley!
This event will be the third race in the 2016 TroonFIT Run Series. The event will be held at Lookout Mountain Golf Club in Phoenix, AZ. Runners will travel along the course on the cart path. The event will feature a Front 9 distance (4.4K) and a Full 18 distance (8K).
Proceeds will benefit Phoenix Children's Hospital
Ready to take on the entire series? Register now at www.troonfitrunseries.com
for the entire series and save - only $100 for all four events!
Event details and schedule
What You Get!
- Custom Series Medal
- Custom Medal Add-on for each Series Race You Complete
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups. Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
You will have two opportunities to pick-up your race packet (bib, chip, event swag, etc):
- Saturday, October 22nd from 2:00 - 5:00pm at Road Runner Sports in Scottsdale
- Sunday, October 23rd starting at 6:30am at Lookout Mountain Golf Club (event site)
October 22 02:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Road Runner Sports in Scottsdale
October 23 06:30 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
October 23 07:30 AM - Full 18 Start Time
October 23 07:45 AM - Front 9 Start Time
October 23 08:45 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approximate)