Come participate in the combination of two classic events the ORRC Dual Duel and the ORRC Mile!
Events this year are:
- The ORRC Mile. Four heats of the mile will be held:
- Women's and Men's Open and Masters Mile at 6:05pm
- Pacers Mile (a Predict-Your-Time Mile) at 6:15pm
- Elite Mile at 6:30 pm. The Elite mile is for participants who expect to run sub 6:30 min/mi pace for men and sub 7:00 min/mi pace for women.This is the 2018 RRCA Oregon 1 Mile championship event.
- Walker's Mile at 6:40 pm. Top 5 Men, Women, Masters and Open - Ribbons only. All walkers must complete by 7:00. (20 minutes) Unjudged and on the honor system.
- Free 400 meters kids run at 6:55pm!
- 10 Mile 2 Person Track Relay. Each participant completes 1 lap and then passes their baton to their partner for the next lap. The distance will be a true 10 miles. The first lap will be 493.4 meters with the next 19 laps 400 meters.
- 10 Mile 2 Person Open RaceWalk. The same 2 person team format at the 10 Mile Relay Run. Note the race walk will be judged.
- 10K Solo Run. Note this is runners only! Also placement is not eligible for the ORRC annual age group awards and this is not part of the ORRC 10K Series.
The race takes place at Catlin Gabel. The lights will be turned on during the track relay allowing a finish under the lights!
Online registration closes Monday, July 30th at 11:59PM.
Online pre registration for the 10K and relay per person is $15 for ORRC Members and $20 for Non ORRC Members. The mile is $5 per heat. Day of race registration for the 10K and relay per person is $20 for ORRC Members and $30 for Non ORRC Members. The day of race pricing for the mile is $5 per heat.