Join friends and family for this Thanksgiving Day tradition. Our 5k and 10k courses offer amazing views, a fast-paced 5k and a BURN BABY BURN 10k!
Below are the 10 Things You Need to Know for the 5th Annual Pacific Palisades Turkey Trot…
- Parking is available off Bowdoin St. and Temescal Canyon Rd.
- If you live near Pali High, please WALK. Less cars = better experience for everyone.
- Gates open at Pacific Palisades Charter High School at 6:45 AM.
- Head directly to Dolphin Stadium football field and look for the Start Line Arch.
- Fast runners to the front. Slower runners, walkers and strollers please move to the back of the corral.
- No Dogs allowed on football field or track.
- Both the 5K and 10K start at 8:00 AM.
- Medals and Water will be available at the Finish Line.
- 5k runners ideally should finish by 9:30 AM. 10K runners by 10:30 AM.
- Medical Staff will be on-site.
Additionally, we will present awards at 10 AM.
START LINE: Pali High Football Field
FINISH LINE: Pali High 50-Yard Line
STREET CLOSURES: 5AM – 11AM
CHARITY: Hearts with Hope
PACKET PICKUP (LOCATION is the same as last year): Monday, 11/19, Tuesday, 11/20 and Wednesday, 11/21 from 9am-5pm at Palisades Funding, 15304 W. Sunset Blvd. Suite 201, Pacific Palisades (Located above Starbucks, enter through the stairwell door to the right of Subway).
*PLEASE NOTE: Participants that register on Monday, 11/19 or Tuesday, 11/21 will have a 24 hour turn around time for packet pickup. Participants who register on Wednesday will only be able to pick up their packet on Race Day*