4th Annual High Street Hustle
8k Run - 5k Run/Walk - 1k Kid's Run
Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 8k and 5k share a 7:30am Start. The Kid's 1k Run begins at 9:00am.
- Run, walk, or race on the streets of scenic Salem Oregon
- The High Street Hustle 8k 5k 1k is the largest road race in Salem
- Over $77,000 in three years raised to increase heart disease awareness in Marion and Polk counties
- Enthusiastic participants, local businesses and supportive neighbors make this a classic Salem event!
- Join Gallagher Fitness Resources, Salem Health, New Balance and all our local sponsors as we host over 1100 runners and walkers
Court Street past the State Capitol Building, up High Street and back. Streets are completely closed to vehicular traffic.
Like Totally 80's Costume Theme
- Get your bodacious, bad self in a gnarly, righteous mood and race, run, jog, or walk the streets of scenic Salem, Oregon.
- Post-race party includes 80's Music and local food, beer and cider. Hang out and party before the awards and vote for the most inspired looks from the 1980's.
All This Included in Your Entry Fee
- Short Sleeve, gender specific New Balance race tee ($30 Value)
- Accurate 5k and 8k courses - USATF Certified and Measured
- Race Bibs with RFID timing chip for accurate results
- Local FOOD - Venti's, The Kitchen on Court Street, Great Harvest Bread Co, and Roth's Fresh Market
- For those over 21 (with ID) - a post race BEER from Santiam Brewing Co or a CIDER from Anthem Cider
- Discounts on New Balance shoes and apparel for all participants
- Over 200 VOLUNTEERS keeping the course safe and fun!