Light It Up 5K is a fun night run for people of all ages and all fitness levels. Please join us on August 27, 2016 at 9:30p for a great race and a fun after party - complete with top placement awards, costume awards, raffle, music, and dancing. Drink and food vendors will be on site, so come early for pre-race fun!
Event details and schedule
Please watch our Facebook page and our website to stay up to date on the event schedule, course information, etc. Here are some important details for you to keep in mind as the day approaches:
- Weather is unpredictable, come prepared - lots of water, sunscreen, hats, rain gear, etc.
- There is plenty of space in Depot Park but we recommend bringing blankets or lawn chairs for your comfort.
- Abundant parking is available along Depot Lane near the race start.
- This is a glow run, so be creative and come dressed to impress (and for a chance to win a prize)!
- We do not order extra participant shirts, so be sure to register early in order to ensure your t-shirt is ready by race day!