Take on London Landmarks Half Marathon and change the lives of children across the UK
Abuse changes childhoods. But so can we. Join the Big Half team in 2018 and help us fight for every childhood.
This brand new event takes in London's most iconic landmarks as it cuts through the city.
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will mean that when a child needs us, we’re there. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining anymore.
How we'll support you
We'll be there to help you every step of the way. If you run for us, you'll get:
- your own personalised NSPCC running vest
- a fundraising pack, regular emails and support hotline
- support on the day from our cheers points along the route
- training advice and support from our team of expert coaches, Full Potential who create free personalised training plans for all NSPCC runners
- dedicated fundraising support from our friendly team
- a Facebook page for you and your team mates