ANGEL Stadium Enter in Gate off of ORANGEWOOD Across the Golden Road Brewery
Anaheim, CA US 92806
A private company was on hand taking photos of the event. You can go to Captivating Sports Photos and check for photos of you! https://captivatingsportsphotos.shootproof.com/gallery/19Anaheimtt/
2019 Results: You can find your results at: http://itzabouttime.com/race-results
Run up your appetite with Anaheim Turkey Trot 5K at Angel Stadium. RFID Chip timed for the avid runner. Its also a a family friendly event that has something for everybody. Run fast, jog, trot, walk, or enjoy a nice stroll on this flat festive course. Themed it up or come in running attire. This will be a picture perfect way to start celebrating THANKSGIVING DAY!
Special Pricing for Youth and Super Seniors 70 and over
- Discount price will appear at checkout.
- Based on age: Youth ( 18 & Under) and Super Senior ( 70 & Over)
- Entry fee is $30.00
ln addition to a GOOD TIME, 5K and Fun Run participants receive:
- Best ever, colorful Custom Cast Turkey Trot finisher medal
- Festive Turkey Trot Shirt. Perfect for great selfies with a big A in the background.
- Pumpkin pancake at the finish line
- Professional chip timed by Itz About Time. Top overall trophies, age group awards 3 deep in 5 age spans.
- Raffle prizes galore!
- Fun, flat, fast course
Early Packet Pick Up
- Shirts and bibs available at Early Packet Pick Up on
- Date: Sunday, November 22th
- Time: Noon to 3pm
- Golden Road Brewery. 2210 E Orangewood Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806
- One person can pick up other's bibs and shirts.
- Walk up registration and picking up packets also available race day under the big A at ANGEL Stadium begin at 6:30 am up to 8 am when the race starts.
Race Day Schedule:
6:30 am to 7:45 am Race Day LATE Registration available with shirts/ and PRE REG BIB & Shirt Pick Up.
7:00-7:30 am Game booths and vendors open Stage Announcing
7:30 am Best themed Costume Contest
7:40 We FIT Together/ What are you thankful for!
7:50 Warm up like a Turkey in the OVEN
7:58 am. National Anthem and Heritage performance.
Angels Memorabilia and randomly raffled.
This event will outfit the rest of your day! And sprinkle a healthy start to your Thanksgiving Day.
The Fun Run is shorter distance of camaraderie. 5K is a race, run, walk, or jog. You pick how to do 3.1 miles.
CHIP TIMED by Itz ABOUT TIME. Ample age divisions.
Parking: Ample parking, $5 per vehicle.
- Purchase parking pass online, or at bib pick up or race morning.
- A purchased pass will be given at packet pick up or on race morning to be taken back to your vehicle.
- Must display parking pass for every parked vehicle while running.
1 Mile Fun Run & Kid's Dash
Every participant will get a finisher medal and an event custom t shirt. Fun Run/Walk will start at 9 am.
The 5K starts at 8:00 A.M
Professional Chip timing and results for all 5k participants. Age Division awards will be given 3 deep in the following age categories: 1-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39 40-44, 45-49, 50-54,55-59 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80&over.
Costume Awards will be given for Best Dressed so come decked out and you may take home a prize! Win as an individual or a group (6 people max)!
Race Day Pick Up:
You may pick up your race bib and t-shirt on race day from 6:30 am to 7:30 am.
Course:flat and fast as it gets! Festive as it can be. Starts and Finishes under the A at Angels Stadium. Make it a tailgate party! This course is flat and fast as it gets! Starts and Finishes under the A at Angels Stadium. What could be more thankful for than running up your appetite?
- Are dogs allowed? Yes! Just be sensitive that the course is on asphalt , which could be hot to paws on a warm day. And that you are responsible for picking up after the pooch! Its a family, friends, and pets great selfie moment day.
- Are stroller allowed? Yes, just make sure you start towards the back of the pack.
Proceeds of Events are building Ware in the World Foundation, encouraging healthy lives through fitness through gifting life enhancing opportunities locally and cross culturally.
Takes place rain or shine.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.Questions?