The Tri-Valley Front Runners and the Milford Fire Fighters are teaming up with Sherwin Williams Paint for the 5th Annual Milford Santa Parade 2 Miler.
- The race will start at the Birch Street Fire Station. (The start line is within walking distance to the Birch Street Fire Station. Street parking on Industrial Road)
- It will continue on the closed parade route with THOUSANDS of excited fans cheering for you, the parade and waiting for the arrival of SANTA!!
- The race will end at the bottom of Spruce Street where you will be able to watch the parade.
- All runners will need to provide their own transportation back to the start line following the parade unless you have made other arrangements.
Bring a non-perishable food Item to the fire station....... We are collecting food donations for the community!
~A Portion of after race funds to benefit local charities~
Event details and schedule
- Race Start Time: 3:50pm Sharp. Sorry - No Walkers.
- All Runners will receive a race souvenir courtesy of Sherwin Williams.
- All Runners under the age of 14 will receive a finisher’s medal
- Awards to top 5 Male & Female Runners
- Results to be posted at Coolrunning.com
- If not sold-out, Day of Race registration opens at 2:30pm at the Birch Street Fire House.
- On-Line or Pre-Registration is Encouraged. Registration will close at 200 Runners.
- Pre-Registration Cost: $10 / Day of Race Registration $15. No Refunds.
- USATF Certified Course on Closed Parade Route with Thousands of Cheering Spectators.
- Point to Point Course. Map: www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/881720235
- Street parking on Industrial Road near the start area.
- 2018 Results Link
- Course Records: Paul Reilly 9:39.5 (2017), Kristen Legendre 12:53.2 (2017)