Join hundreds of cyclists and enjoy the beautiful scenery and back roads of Griffith Park. Our rides take you on a journey through the park and surrounding areas of Griffith Park. Top it all off at our wonderful end event venue.
The event benefits:
Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE) -- a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for pedestrians, bicyclists and drivers alike by working to reduce traffic caused fatalies to Zero.
SAFE addresses this problem in a holistic fashion through direct education, broad awareness campaigns, partnerships, community outreach, policy and legislation, support for those impacted and other proven strategies.
Check out FinishTheRide.org for videos and information on the origin of Finish The Ride.
The event includes:
Ride = 12 Mile Fun Ride/Roll, 20 Mile Nice and Easy Ride, 35 Mile Leg Burn Ride and Killer Half Century
Roll = 12 Mile (Skateboards, rollerblades, wheelchair athletes, finish on anything with wheels!)
- Free t-shirt OR socks with registration
- NEW individual event medals awarded for ALL events!
- Live music and dancing!
- Free festival and safety expo with giveaways, raffles, prizes and activities for the kids. Food will also be available. END EVENT EXPO ENDS PROMPTLY AT 1PM. Feel free to bring the whole family, even the dog!
Join Finish The Ride Griffith Park 2020 not only for yourself, but for those who survived, those who didn't and the safety of ALL on our streets!
#FinishTheRide #FinishTheRun #NeverGiveUp
For more information on the event itself and how you can help, e-mail us at Register@FinishTheRide.org or call (844) 884-7233 Ext. 801.
Event details and schedule
When: Sunday, September 20, 2020
Where: Crystal Springs Picnic Area, Griffith Park
4659 Crystal Springs Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Registration/Check-in opens at 6am, it is recommended that you arrive at least 30 minutes before your event start to register and 15 minutes before your event start if you are already pre-registered to pick up your bib.
Schedule (exact event start times are subject to change):
- 6:00 AM Check-in/Registration opens
- 7:00 AM Killer Half Century Ride Start
- 8:00 AM Opening Ceremony/Special Speakers
- 8:30 AM 35 Mile Leg Burn Start
- 8:45 AM 20 Mile Nice and Easy Ride/9 Mile Fun Ride/Roll
EXPO ENDS AT 1PM
Post event festivities include live music, food, drink, free stuff from sponsors, activities for the kids and a raffle!