The Deuces Wild Triathlon Festival includes Long Course, Olympic, and XTERRA triathlon events, as well as a Youth triathlon, so it truly is a family event! The White Mountains offer a cool reprieve from the hotter temperatures experienced in other parts of Arizona, and showcase some breathtaking scenery throughout the courses. Need more reasons to come race with us? 100% of proceeds from the events go to charity, and we are also a green event! All races will be sanctioned by USAT and are made possible with the cooperation of Arizona State Parks, AZ Game & Fish, the City of Show Low, the US Forest Service and ADOT.
Packet Pick-up - Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area
Race number/goodie bag pick-up and all pre-race meetings take place at Fool Hollow Lake Recreation Area. For directions, click here. For packet pick-up schedule, click here. Please note that we are using digital race info packets this year, so all that you will be picking up are your race numbers and your goodie bag.
- You must provide photo ID to pick up your packet!
- Packets cannot be picked up by friends or family members for you - each participant, including each member of a relay, must pick up their own packet.
- All participants are required to have a USAT membership for this event. If you are not an annual member, you must purchase a one-day pass for $12 (if pre-registered online, you already paid this if you are not a member).
- USAT members must provide proof of membership at packet pick-up or they will be required to purchase a one-day pass or renew their membership. If you have not yet received or have lost your card, you can view USAT's website for info on how to get a new membership card. New members can also purchase membership online prior to the race during registration.
There is NO race-day registration!! You must be pre-registered or register at the venue at least one day prior to your race. Click here for registration schedule.
Bikes are to be racked the morning of the event and must be racked at least 15 minutes prior to race start. Racking by BIB NUMBER. You must place your bike on a rack, not leaning against a rack or the fencing.
You may enter the park for no charge when picking up your packet; however, if you plan to use the park at all to swim, run or ride, please be courteous and pay the one-day fee. There is no charge for participants or spectators on race day. Swimming before the race can only be done on the east side of the lake below the camping area!
Remember that it is the athlete’s responsibility to know the course and the rules. Please make sure you review the “Most Commonly Violated Rules,” and if you would like to view the complete rulebook, you can view it here.
Parking during packet pick-up is in any of the lots in the day-use area. For race day, 80 VIP parking passes will be sold for each day for $15 each on a first come, first serve basis during registration. Those with state-issued handicapped parking passes will also be able to park on-site. All others must park at our off-site location:
Show Low High School
500 W Old Linden Rd
Show Low, AZ 85901
There will be shuttles running continuously throughout the day for participants and spectators. This location is approximately 2 miles from the transition area and can be easily ridden by bike. Participant drop-off will be allowed at the venue from 5:00am until 7:30am. PLEASE MAKE YOUR SPECTATORS AWARE OF THIS!
Olympic Distance Triathlon
- $120 (until 2/28/15) / $140 (3/1/15-4/30/15) / $165 (5/1/15-5/29/15) - Individual • Athena • Clydesdale
- $170 (until 2/28/15) / $190 (3/1/15-4/30/15) / $215 (5/1/15-5/29/15) - 2 Person Team
- $195 (until 2/28/15) / $215 (3/1/15-4/30/15) / $240 (5/1/15-5/29/15) - 3 Person Team
- $195 (until 2/28/15) / $215 (3/1/15-4/30/15) / $245 (5/1/15-5/29/15) - Individual • Athena • Clydesdale
- $250 (until 2/28/15) / $270 (3/1/15-4/30/15) / $295 (5/1/15-5/29/15) - 2 Person Team
- $275 (until 2/28/15) / $295 (3/1/15-4/30/15) / $320 (5/1/15-5/29/15) - 3 Person Team
XTERRA Deuces Wild
- $85 (until 2/28/15) / $105 (3/1/15-4/30/15) / $130 (5/1/15-5/29/15) - Individual • PC
- $135 (until 2/28/15) / $155 (3/1/15-4/30/15) / $180 (5/1/15-5/29/15) - 2 Person Team
- $160 (until 2/28/15) / $180 (3/1/15-4/30/15) / $205 (5/1/15-5/29/15) - 3 Person Team
- $30 Individual (until 5/24/15) / $45 (on-site registration, if available)
Please register before April 1st to secure your race T-shirt and race packet goodies. After that day, no guarantees on a T-shirt size and race packet goodies can be made.
Registration will be available at packet pick-up on FRIDAY only for the road events, and FRIDAY and SATURDAY for the XTERRA event. Again, no guarantees on a T-shirt and race packet goodies if you wait that long. The only exception is our Youth Triathlon - we will have race day registration if spots are still available.
Discuss this Event
Contact the Event
Debbie Claggett and Carolyn Audilet