Join THOUSANDS of runners for the 7th Annual Surfing Madonna Beach Run 1k, 5k, 10k & 12k on Saturday, Oct 26 in the heart of Encinitas, California!
You'll run along the most beautiful beaches in San Diego County at low tide! The Start/Finish Line is at world famous MOONLIGHT BEACH! You'll cross the finish line and receive your famously HUGE Finisher's Medal!
This race won the Guinness Book of World Record title in 2017 for the "Largest Race on Sand" and no one has been able to break that record since.
All entries include the BEST SWAG~
- Super Soft Race Shirt
- HUGE Finisher's Medal
- TONS of Sponsor Swag
- Race Souvenir (ex. Coffee Mug, Trucker Hat, etc.)
- Professional Chip Timing with Awards
- Unique OCEANFRONT course
- Personalized Bib (must register before Sept 20)
- Finish Line Fest: Live Music, Sponsor Treats & Celebration!
- PHOTO BOOTH by AW Snap – FREE digital photos!
- On-course fuel stations with Ultima Replenisher
- Course Entertainment!
Best of all, the net proceeds are used to fund AMAZING local ocean awareness programs that benefit children with special needs, disabled veterans, marine mammals, marine biology students, and much more!
This is more than a race, it's a cause (with a running addiction!)
More Info: www.surfingmadonnaRUN.org