Freedom is not something we here in the U.S take for granted. The brave military members of the U.S Armed Forces ensure our safety each and every day. It is our honor to host a run in the name of those military members with the Freedom Run July 23rd 2016. The Freedom Run consists of a 10 miler and 5K, we will also have a banner displayed for all to sign in order to display who you're running for whether they are currently serving, or have served in the past. A display of flags to line the finishline-stretch will stand boldly for those who we have lost. All race packets will include a t-shirt and finisher medal!
Join us in the very first Freedom Run JBLM has hosted, show your military pride and stand up for those who continue to stand up for you.
Like JBLM Races on Facebook for more detailed information and updates on the run!
Event details and schedule
- July 23rd 2016
- Cowan Stadium, Lewis Main (Across from Waller Hall)
- 1900 run time
- 1730 Packet Pick-Up and Day of Registration
- Spectators welcome to sit in the stands and enjoy the music before welcoming runners back to the finish line!
- Please arrive early to allow for parking
- In honor of the Freedom Run; Red,White, and Blue will be the themed attire (Military members welcome to wear uniforms)
- Those who are Active Duty Military may compete for the JBLM Army 10 Miler Team by running in the 10 miler Freedom Run!