Join us for the Countryside 10k at Witt Park, Sidney, IL on June 1 at 7:30 a.m. Run in the country and then enjoy the Sidney Dairy Barn ice cream sandwiches that you know you love! Online registration through May 30.
- The Countryside 10k is a Second Wind Running Club race and is part of the Second Wind Running Club race circuit.
- Course--The course starts and finishes at Witt Park. Once runners leave the park they will be on country roads. Runners are encouraged to run on the left side of the road and must be aware of cars. There may be loose gravel or potholes. Please use caution. It will possibly be windy!
Race route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7076284
- Registration--There is no mail-in registration. Online registration closes Thursday, May 30.
- Race Day Registration & Packet Pickup--Takes place from 6:30 to 7:10 a.m., Saturday, June 1.
- Volunteer--A successful race needs more than runners - to volunteer click the volunteer link at the top of the page.
- Packet Pick-Up--Will be at Body n’ Sole (1317 N Dunlap St, Savoy) on May 31 from 4 to 7 p.m. & on race day from 6:30 to 7:10 a.m.
- Parking--Will be available in the back of the park
- Awards--Will be presented to the overall male and female winners, overall masters male and female, and to the top three male and female finishers in the following age groups: 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over. No awards will be mailed.
- Sponsors--We would like to thank our sponsors for their support
- There will be no refunds.
- No dogs allowed in the race.