Last day to register online: Wednesday, November 2.
Day of Race registration is available for races that are not sold out:
Half - 6:30am to 7:30am - $75
10k - 6:30am to 8:00am - $40
5k - 6:30am to 8:30am - $35
What’s the only day of the year that is 25 hours long? The first Sunday in November when Daylight Savings Time ends and we set our clocks back an hour!
We invite you to celebrate that “extra” hour by being part of a healthy, enjoyable, and well-organized event. Sign up today for a half marathon, 10K or 5K!
All courses begin and end at the beautiful Rainier Vista Community Park in Lacey.
Proceeds from Turn Back the Clock are for the benefit of high school cross country and track teams in Lacey, Olympia, and Tumwater.
Turn Back the Clock is hosted by Club Oly Road Runners, a local non-profit organization devoted to fostering a love for running at all levels and the enhanced fitness and wellness it brings. The event is organized and supported entirely by volunteers. There is no paid staff. We do use a professional timing company to provide accurate race results. This allows us to keep the prices low, provide a quality experience, and raise funds to support our running mission.
Event details and schedule
6:30am: Packet pickup will be day of race beginning at 6:30am at Rainer Vista Park. Closes 30 minutes prior to your start race time.
8:00am: Half Marathon run start (3 hour cutoff time--not appropriate for walkers)
8:30am: 10K start
9:00am: 5K start
10:15am: Kids Mile (awards for all finishers) Parents will need to sign a waiver Day of Race.
Age group awards for 1st to 3rd place for 5K/10K/Half Marathon. Award ceremony approx. 11:00a
Must be present to receive awards and door prizes.
Sales tax included in all race prices.
To use a club member discount or be guaranteed a t-shirt you must register by Sunday, October 16, 2016. We cannot guarantee a t-shirt or t-shirt size if you register after October 16th.
1. No refunds/compensation/substitutions for unused race entries.
2. Race packets must be picked up by race day. Leftover packets, including t-shirts, will be donated.
3. Must be present to claim overall and age group awards or raffle items.
4. There are no t-shirt exchanges.
Race safety rules:
1. Sorry, no dogs, skates, bikes or rollerblades allowed.
2. Strollers are welcome but must start at the back of the pack.
3. We strongly discourage the use of earbuds or headphones. It is important that you be able to hear traffic and instructions given by our officials on this open course.