IT’S THE MERRIEST 5K OF THE YEAR!
The national Ugly Sweater Run series hits the streets of your hometown this holiday season!
The Ugly Sweater Run presented by Kahlúa is national running series benefitting One Warm Coat. Register you, your friends and family for the Merriest 5k of the year coming to a city near you.
Here’s how it works:
– Dig out the best/ugliest/most original holiday sweater you can possibly find (or make one!)
– Grab your friends and your running shoes
– Buy a ticket for your entry to the best holiday party of the year
– Come prepared at the start line to Put the Elf in Selfie! Run a 5k, take the best holiday photo of the year, shoot marshmallow guns, ride a mechanical reindeer, play in some fake snow, hang out in a life size snow-globe, enjoy a complimentary Kahlúa cocktail (21+) and so much more!
What do you get?:
– Besides the best day of your life, each participant will receive a new custom Ugly Sweater Run knit hat, complimentary cocktails, a 5k course full of holiday cheer and an after party like no other! Don’t miss the opportunity to take the best holiday photo at our larger than life snow-globe, in front of our massive fire place or with our 40′ tall Santa!
– Join us for post-run contests including Best Ugly Sweater, Best Kids Sweater, Best Pet Attire, Most Original Sweater, Best Team Outfits, Most Inappropriate Sweater, Best Family Outfits, Largest Group/Family, Best Beard, Best Fake Beard and Best Mustache (real or fake!).
See you at the Merriest 5K of the Year!
Event details and schedule
We suggest arriving in the ugliest of ugly sweater you can find, hand in hand with your best friends. Other than that, no official rules apply and it’s fun for all ages!
Must bring ID to receive adult beverage and no bad attitudes. That’s a given.
Date: Dec. 2, 2016
Time: 2pm – 7pm
Location: Road Runner Sports Bellevue
12200 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA 98005 | (425) 406-6730
Event Day Packet Pick-Up: TBA
Dec. 3, 2016
6046 West Lake Sammamish Parkway Northeast
Redmond, Washington 98052