EARN YOUR WINGS!
The Warriors 5k Run benefits wounded military veterans and their families. Enjoy the runner-friendly grass course within the beautiful Rose Tree Park setting and stay for the day’s events. This 5 K run is combined with our famous Walk for the Wounded, a ceremony honoring our troops, a kids zone full of fun activities and so much more!
- Digital timing and your 5K time displays on large screen at finish-line
- Beautiful venue (Rose Tree Park, Media)
- 5000+ participants at the event
- Swag bags
- Free T-Shirt
- Great cause (95% of your money donated directly to our wounded veterans)
- Learn more about our organization that raises nearly $1 Million for wounded veterans each year.
Register for the Walk for Wounded - visit: our page
T-shirt/ SwagBag pickup details: Available for pickup at:
Location:. Rehab 2 Wellness Chiropractic - Mandy - 510 Darby Rd. Ste. 3A, Havertown, PA 19083 | 610.853.9000
- M-F Available from: 12:00PM - 7:30PM (May 15, 16, 17, 18)
Other details: - rain or shine - no refunds - about us
****Questions or concerns please call/txt the race director: Paul R. at 215.237.8101 (cell)