Join us as we get Rudolph and the rest of the reindeer ready for delivery day! The 3rd Annual Tucson Run Run Rudolph Half Marathon, Quarter Marathon, 5K, and Reindeer Dash will take place on Sunday, December 15, 2019 at Crossroads at Silverbell District Park in Marana.
This event is limited to 700 participants.
Virtual Run Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Run Run Rudolph Half Marathon, Quarter Marathon and 5K event locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal,and shirt then you still can. Here is your way to take part in this event no matter where you are. And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that all virtual packets will be mailed following the event on December 15th
What You Get!!
- Custom Event Medal for all participants
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech Short or Long Sleeve Shirt for all participants
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (Race Day Participants Only)
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Owned and operated by StartLine Racing
Event details and schedule
Schedule of Events
Saturday, December 14
- 2:00 - 5:00pm Packet picket up at TBD
Sunday, December 15
- 7:00am. Race Day Packet Pick-up Opens
- 8:00am Half Marathon Begins Run Begins
- 8:15am Reindeer Dash Begins
- 8:45am Quarter Marathon Begins
- 9:00am 5K Run Begins
- 10:15am Awards Ceremony Begins (approximate)
All participants will be chip timed by StartLine Racing. Age group awards will be issued to the top three participants in all age groups in the half marathon, quarter and 5K distances (5 year age increments will be used).
Stroller and leashed pet friendly
Reindeer dash will be an untimed half mile run. All Reindeer Dash participants will receive a medal, and tech shirt.
Water and Gatorade will be located at:
- Half Marathon: Miles 1.13 (southern turnaround), 2.2, 3.75, 5.5, 7.66 (northern turnaround), 9.82, and 11.57.
- Quarter Marathon: Miles 1.55, 3.28 (turnaround), and 5.
- 5K: Miles 1.55 (turnaround)
GU Gels will be available at miles 7.66 for the half marathon participants
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 2.26, 4.78, and 10.48
- Note: The restrooms at mile 2.26 will be located off the course at the start/finish line area (approximately .1 miles off the course)