Event details and schedule
– Announcing –
The 1st Annual
Marines Memorial Run of Southern NevadaTM
WHEN: 12 NOVEMBER 2016
WHERE: Sunset Park, near McCarren Airport
- Preregistration: Form on back of this page*
- Race Day: Walk-up registrations and check-in @ 7:00 am, RACE BEGINS: 8:00 am.
AWARDS CEREMONY: 9:15 am
- CATEGORY MEDALION WINNERS (Male & Female): 1st, 2nd and 3rd place to categories 9 & under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-over
- AREA JUNIOR ROTC REVOLVING TROPHY (and 1st place Medals for the winning team)
Come out on Saturday morning, 12 November 2016 and join members of the Black Mountain Detachment, the USMC recruiting offices in Southern Nevada, the area Junior ROTC students, and the Devil Pups to run in the first Annual Marines Memorial Run! Your participation will support –
• Local USMC recruiting efforts for officer and enlisted service
• The Celebration of the 241st birthday of the United States Marine Corps
• Recognition of all our country’s Veterans in support of our National holiday
• Fostering competition between JROTC Units in Southern Nevada
• The Black Mountain Detachment in its community mission and service to all Veterans
All Proceeds Support Veteran Causes and the Devil Pups Program of Southern Nevada.
** All registration fees and donations are tax deductible. Marines Memorial Run of Southern NevadaTM is a registered Trade Mark of Black Mountain Detachment. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Please use the form below to pre-register for the Marines Memorial Run, hosted by the Black Mountain Detachment of the Marine Corps League. (*Every 5K participant must complete a registration form. Forms with multiple registrants cannot be accepted).
Fees Pre-Registered Day of Race
- 14 and under $20 $30 $_____
- JROTC 6-person teams - - $120.00
- Other Applicants $30 $40 $_____
- Donations** $_____
WAIVER AGREEMENT: I represent that I am in good physical condition and that I have sufficient skill and experience to safely complete this running event. I realize that in competitive events there is the possibility of accident or other physical injury, and that property damage or serious injury can occur as a result of my participation in this event. Knowing the risks, I agree to hold harmless and to indemnify the Las Vegas Track Club, the Black Mountain Detachment of the Marine Corps League, its officers, Board of Directors, representatives and sponsors from all liability as a result of my participation in the Marines Memorial Run of Southern Nevada, 5k Race.
Signature: _____________________________ Print Name:__________________________________
DOB: ___/___/_____ Age:_____ Gender: M F
Shirt Size (please circle): S M L XL XXL
Preferred phone: ______________________ Email Address:__________________________________
Guardian Signature:______________________________ Print Name:___________________________
(Of parent or guardian if runner is under 18)
Physically Challenged: Y N Las Vegas Track Club Member: Y N
Payment Information: Credit Card or Checks Accepted
Please Print - Name on Card: ____________________________________________
Card #:____________________________ Security Code:______
Please indicate: ___Visa ___MasterCard ___Discover
If paying by check, please make checks payable to Black Mountain Detachment. Forms may be forwarded by postal mail to –