The 13th Annual La Conner Turkey Trot is a hometown run Thanksgiving morning in the beautiful waterfront town of La Conner, Washington. The La Conner Schools Booster Club hosts the Turkey Trot with proceeds benefiting the La Conner Braves Track & Field Booster Club helping supply student athletes with the equipment, implements, and opportunities to help make them successful.
The Turkey Trot is fun for the entire family and a great way to support kids and earn some guilt-free eating later on in the day! The route starts and finishes at La Conner High School consisting of a loop through the streets and parks of La Conner.
This year for 2019 we have a number of great prizes that are awarded to the top three overall finishers. Also, we are raffling off more prizes during the race. One raffle ticket comes with each registration check back in the gym after the race to see if you won and don't forget to pick up your free bag of Pioneer Potatoes.
Bring the family and enjoy this great Thanksgiving morning tradition!
The Turkey Trot is made possible by volunteers from our community and support from our sponsors!
Event details and schedule
What you need to know about Turkey Trot.
- Schedule - Thanksgiving Thursday, November 28, 2019
- 6:30am Day of Registration opens
- Pick up Bib Number and Sign Waiver (if you haven't signed already), T-shirts for sale $15
- 7:45am Registration closes
- 8:00am Race Begins
- Course is marked throughout La Conner
- Post Race: Refreshments and Raffle
- Please park in high school and elementary school lots.
- Be sure to bring:
- What to wear:
- Any Thanksgiving inspired attire would be most welcome.
- What to look out for:
- Please look out for traffic and stay on the course. Signs should point you in the right direction.
We are going to chip time the 5K race for those who are PREREGiSTERED and will have published results at https://resultscui.active.com/. The 2K walk will not have official published results.