Joint Base Lewis-McChord is hosting our Annual Down and Dirty Mud Run on 11 May 2019! Check out our signature obstacles! Runners beware, you WILL get Dirty. With over 3 Miles of mud, waterholes, dirt walls, low crawls,tire climbs, and more; you’re sure to leave this event with a smile and memories to last a lifetime.
Event details and schedule
10 MAY 2019:
- Packet pick-up at Samuel Adams Brewhouse, Lewis Main from 1700-1900. Early packet pick-up is encouraged, as we expect a high volume of participants, to help reduce wait time for packet pick up the day of the event.
11 MAY 2019:
- Parking lot at Soldiers Field House will be closed off due to event being held in parking lot. Event parking will be designated with proper signage. Carpooling is encouraged!
- YOU WILL GET DIRTY! We reccomend that you use Duct Tape to tape your sneakers on to your feet as there is a chance of getting stuck in the mud.
- Anyone 18+ must bring a valid DOD ID or Drivers License for packet pick-up.
- 0830-1030 Packet pick-up and Day of Registration. Once you have registered and picked up your packet you can either wait until your scheduled heat time OR return for your scheduled heat time.
- There will be a seperate packet pick-up line for the 'Family Heats' (children ages 5-11). The family heats will be the last three heats of the event.
- 1100 Mud Run Start
Race Packets Include:
- T-Shirt (Must register by 28 APR 19 for guaranteed t-shirt)
- Finisher's Medal
- Collectors Race Braclet