Join us to show your support for the many men and women in the Fresno Police Department who give so much of themselves, every day, to make our city a safe place to live, work, and thrive.
What is Support Blue Fresno?
Support Blue Fresno is a grassroots effort to broaden support for the men and women who protect our City, while preventing the current national anti-law enforcement narrative from gaining traction locally.
The Support Blue Fresno campaign aims to:
- Foster trust and confidence between our officers and the community they serve
- Provide opportunity for our community to visibly show their support for law enforcement
- Educate our youth to enhance relationships and understanding with officers
You don’t have to risk your life day in and day out to keep our community safe. All you have to do is support those who do. Stand up and Run for Blue!
Great Amenities to Award you for Supporting Blue!
- FREE park entrance day of event!
- Krispy Kreme Donuts
- Dutch Bros Coffee
- Long-Sleeve Event Shirt
- Custom Badge Medallion to all Finishers
- Fresno Police Dept. Tactical Units, Skywatch, Mounted Patrol, K9 and more to meet and greet
- 10k is a Timed Event - 2Mile is not timed
- Friday February 22nd
- Noon to 6PM
- Fleet Feet Fresno - (Next Door)
- Fort Washington & Friant Rd
Event Day Schedule:
- Saturday February 23rd
- 6:30am Late Packet Pickup
- 7:30am Thrive Warm Up
- 7:45am Largest Team
- 7:55am National Anthem
- 8:00am 10K Start
- 8:05am 2 Mile Start
- 9:15am Awards
The Support Blue Run/walk is the 2nd race in the Winter Classic Medal Series!