The Mill at Anselma is excited to host its first annual Flour Power 5K and 1 mile Family Fun run/walk! All proceeds benefit the historic site’s non-profit foundation. Come out and experience the FLOUR POWER! Race around the Mill at Anselma’s 22 acre grounds with an easy rolling cross country course, and enjoy the fresh beverages from our partner, Revivalist Spirits. (All 5K finishers who are 21 and older get a free adult beverage at the finish line with their registration).
Time and Date:
- Saturday September 14th
- 8AM: Check-in, late registration and t-shirt pick-up
- 9:00 a.m. 5 K race (Chip timed with the disposable MyLaps Bibtag system)
- 10:30 a.m. 1 Mile Family Fun Run/Walk Wear a historic costume and you could win an award!
- 11:30 Awards
- Awards for Overall Top 3 Male and Female 5K Runners
- Additional Awards for Best Historical Costumes in Family Walk/Run
- 5K registrants prior to Sept. 1st get a Mill at Anselma Flour Power t-shirt. (Race day registrants while supplies last.)
- Families participating in fun Walk/Run get a special gift bag.
- 5K Run: $25.00
- Family Fun Walk: $15.00 per family
- Admission is free for the day for the Mill's educational programming. Get a tour of our working Mill and visit our gift shop!
Proceeds of the 5k and Family Fun Run directly benefit educational and preservation programs at the Mill at Anselma. The Mill at Anselma Preservation and Educational Trust is a 501c3 non-profit organization.