This charity event is open to the general public and runners of all ages and abilities are welcome! Join us Sunday, May 19 for a trail run 5k starting at Rancho Bernardo Community Park and along Lake Hodges Bernardo Bay Park trails. Leashed dogs are welcome and the course promises waterside route in a natural canyon that is especially beautiful this year.
- YNWA5K Race Day T-Shirt (register by May 12)
- Race Bib and Timing Chip
- Water/Fruit at Finish Line
- Medals for Top 3 in each Gender Age Group
- $30 Early Bird Registration through April 21, 2019
- $35 Regular Registration April 21 through May 10, 2019
- $40 Late Registration after May 10 (no shirt included)
- $40 Day of Event Registration on May 19 (cash/check only)
- Check event Facebook page for discount codes
Race Day Schedule
- 7:00am: Arrive/Check-In
- 7:30am: Pre-Race Warm-Up
- 7:45am: Remarks Course Notes
- 8:00am: RACE START
- 9:30am: Awards and Raffle
Advance shirt and bib pick up: Saturday, May 18, 9-11am at New Hope Church
The YNWA5K Cause
The 7th Annual You’ll Never Walk Alone 5K hosted by the San Diego Soccer Club aims to raise funds for teammates in need. Exemplifying the true spirit of teamwork, the YNWA 5K allows the soccer community to support its members on and off the field when unforeseen hardships arise.
Beginning 2015, the YNWA 5k is dedicated to the memory of Karina Fares, a 12-year-old who lost her life in a tragic accident on a soccer field in February 2015. The Karina’s Joy Foundation was created in her memory, and a portion of the race proceeds helps the foundation provide youth camp scholarships for local kids in need.
Contact the Race Coordinator at YNWA5k@gmail.com