The event will not only benefit the San Diego Blood Bank which supports more than 100,000 patients each year but also will present a donation to support foster care in San Diego County.
Event details and schedule
The Live Well San Diego 5K in partnership with the San Diego Blood Bank will be held On Saturday, July 30, 2016 at the County Administration Center, Waterfront Park in downtown San Diego. This will be a fun, family & pet friendly event, including an Expo with fun and informative Zones to appeal to all interests and ages.
By registering for this event you will receive an all-inclusive package featuring:
- Opportunity to walk/run along the embarcadero and downtown San Diego
- 5K Walk/Fun run
- Commemorative Live Well San Diego 5K shirt
- Participant Medal
- Race gift bag and post-race activities
After the 5k we have lots of activities FOR ALL AGES within our Expo:
- Autograph booth featuring former and current Chargers players**
- Music and dancing
- Free Drinks and Snacks
- Kids Fun Zone - featuring bounce houses, games and contests
- Live Well San Diego Expo Zones with giveaways
- **Please note: Subject to change
WHEN: Saturday, July 30, 2016
On-site registration begins at 6:30 a.m.
5K Start time: 7:30 a.m.
WHERE: County Administration Center, Waterfront Park
1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101
Start: Southwest Corner of park at W. Ash and N. Harbor Drive
TBD - please stay tuned
The event will not only benefit the San Diego Blood Bank which supports more than 100,000 patients each year but also will present a donation to support foster youth in San Diego County.