International Triathlon- 1K Swim, 30K bike, 10K Run
- Distance: Sprint Triathlon (14yrs & older) ¼ mile Swim - 9 mile Bike -3 mile Run
- Distance: Duathlon (14yrs & older) 1 mile Run - 9 mile bike – 3 mile run
- Distance: Aquabike (14yrs & older): ¼ mile Swim - 9 mile Bike
NEW for 2017 the Triathlon is USAT Sanctioned Event!
On behalf of Father Joe's Villages, we are excited to welcome you to the 35th annual San Diego International Triathlon. This race is one of the longest standing triathlons in the country and a San Diego favorite. There are two courses to choose from an International course and a Sprint course, whichever you choose you’re guaranteed a great race.
Both races take place at the Spanish landing Park located on Harbor Drive across from the San Diego International Airport. This event is competitive and scenic; fun for you, your family and your friends. We look forward to providing you a safe and challenging event. Register now; this race will sell out at least one month prior to race weekend.
Fantastic San Diego Bay Swim, National Monument Ride, and Waterfront Run.
All Proceeds go to Father Joe's Villages.
Aquabike International Distance - 1K Swim, 30K bike
- NEW in 2017: International Distance Aquabike added!!
- Chip Timing (5 splits)
- Tech T-Shirt
- Virtual Goodie Bag
- Continental Breakfast
- New and improved Beer Garden
- Live Band
- On-Line Results
- Finisher Medals
- Awards 3 Deep for International & Sprint Distance
- Points for San Diego Triathlon Series(Triathlon only)
- Race PhotosAvailable On-Line
Discuss this Event
Contact the Event