This Charity event will honor the 75th anniversary of the 75th Ranger Regiment D-Day assault at Normandy Beach and Pointe du Hoc, France. It will feature a 64 Mile Metric Ride through the Beautiful North Georgia Foothills in the Wine Country of Lumpkin County. There will also be a 32 Mile Half-Metric and a 20 Mile Fun Ride. These will be among the first rides of the Spring season in the Mountains. All proceeds raised go to U.S. Army Ranger Veteran Support Programs. After the ride on Sunday, the Bear on the Square Festival will be taking place and will have food and beverage, beer and wine, and kids play area. Downtown merchants and restaurants will be open. We hope you will Enjoy Historic Dahlonega and the surrounding area!
- Day of registration beginning at 7 a.m. in parking lot of Lumpkin County Middle School.
- Same day registration cost will increase by 20%
- Packet pick-up will begin at 7 a.m.
- Ride begins 8:00 am
- Routes will be clearly marked. Rest stations will be every 12-15 miles.
- SAR vehicles will be present on all segments.
- Ride will begin from Lumpkin County Middle School in Dahlonega.
- Routes posted to https://onpoint1-1.us/events-view/ride-for-rangers/
*Pre-registration strongly requested for planning purposes. Registration fee refundable less $10 for T-shirt (will be mailed to you) with cancellation within 72 hours prior to event. Registration fee fully refundable with cancellation within 7 days prior to event. Walk-up registrants will not be guaranteed a T-shirt for the event.