Rancho Bernardo High School Friends of the Library (RBHS FOL) in partnership with Live Well San Diego announce:
4th ANNUAL BOOKIN' IT FOR THE BRONCOS 5K
FUN RUN/WALK & WELLNESS EXPO
Sunday, February 26, 2017
The race begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Rancho Bernardo Community Center. Come join us as we race through the beautiful Piedras Pintada Trail surrounding Lake Hodges. (Parents: This is not a stroller-friendly course)
This is a family-friendly 5K event with a Wellness Expo - to include live entertainment, giveaways and food. The Wellness Expo will go from 9:00am to 12:00 Noon.
The professionally chip-timed 5K Fun Run/Walk will begin at 8:30am rain or shine (Event will go on rain or shine unless deemed unsafe due to extreme/pending weather conditions).
Online Registration is $35 for 18 and over; $25 for students 17 and under (price includes a race shirt if registered by 1/8/17). Registration fees increase on January 9th, 2017 to $35 for 18 and over; $25 for 17 and under (no race t-shirts included beyond January 8th, 2017 deadline). This year we have an additional category - Bronco Virtual Runner - for those that cannot make the race and wish to be with us in spirit (this includes a 4th Annual Bookin' It for the Broncos race t-shirt if registered by 1/8/17).
- LAST DAY TO REGISTER ONLINE IS WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2017!
- REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED THE DAY OF THE EVENT - CASH OR CHECK ONLY. ALL CHECKS MADE OUT TO "RBHS FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY."
- REGISTRATIONS BEYOND 1/8/17 DO NOT INCLUDE A RACE SHIRT. UPON AVAILABILITY THE DAY OF THE RACE - RACE SHIRTS ARE $10.
- Event will go on rain or shine unless deemed unsafe due to extreme/pending weather conditions.
- If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor or participating as a Vendor in our Wellness Expo-please GO TO https://rbhsfriendsofthelibrary.org/get-involved/5k-runwalk/ to download the Sponsor or Vender package
Event details and schedule
Check-in & Race Bib pick-up times are from:
7:30am to 8:15am
Free Parking is available - parking available on the North side of the RB Recreation Center (by the basketball courts). Volunteers will be directing traffic the morning of the event.