Join the Santa Clarita Runners for our 35th Annual Independence Day Classic including 5K, 10K, and "Kid's K" events. Proceeds benefit the 6 Santa Clarita Valley High Schools and other charities.
Event details and schedule
- 7:00AM - 10K starts
- 7:45AM - Kids K starts
- 8:00AM - 5K run/walk starts
The 10K is an out and back traveling along the South Fork Trail while the Kids K and 5K will travel along the City of Santa Clarita's 4th of July parade route, ensuring one of the best cheering sections in southern California.
- For those planning to race both the 5K and 10K a discounted entry is offered, however the 5K begins promptly at 8:00AM, 60 minutes after the 10K start. Please plan accordingly.
- After the race enjoy a Jamba Juice smoothie and stay for the parade!
- Register early as there are limited supplies of technical shirts and goody bags for 5K and 10K participants. These are guaranteed for registrants prior to 6/14/17 only!
- All Kids K participants will receive a finishers medal.
- 5K and 10K awards include overall male and female and 3 deep in age groups.
- July 3, 2017 4:00-8:00pm
- Boys & Girls Club of Santa Clarita
24909 Newhall Avenue
Newhall, CA 91321