Join us for the highlight event of the season on an iconic course in the heart of Princeton! All proceeds support HiTOPS, a Princeton based 501(c)(3) organization providing sexual health education & support for adolescents.
Sunday, October 25th, 7 AM Start.
Iconic course located entirely in the heart of historic Princeton. Run through Princeton Battlefield, Institute for Advanced Study, past the home of Einstein, Princeton University, the Princeton Boathouse on Lake Carnegie Westminster Choir College, Mount Lucas and Herrontown Woods.
USATF Certified Grand Prix Event | Limited field of 1,750 runners
Incredible race day experience:
- A medal and T-shirt for every runner
- $250 gift card to Hamilton Jewelers for top male and female finisher.
- Awards for the top three overall (M/F), top 3 in 5-year age groups from 14 to 85 & over (M/F), top Princeton employee (M/F) name to be engraved on the Mayor’s Cup.
- Kegs and Eggs after party at the Alchemist & Barrister!
GOOD RUNNER fundraising incentives! Raise $250 for HiTOPS and run for FREE (full registration refund)
- Gather your friends and create a team. The 2 largest teams will be granted a 10 X 10 space in Victory Village to pop a tent up to serve as a meeting place. (No team scoring)
- Refer 5 friends and receive a $50 refund.
- Teams of 20 members receive their own designated port-o-potty at the start line.
- Option for “team” bib pickup.
Virtual participation welcome!
Training program, group run invites and facebook training group available.