The 13.1 mile scenic course is a flat and fast point-to-point route from Sunset Park in Coronado to the Imperial Beach Pier Plaza, mainly on Silver Strand Blvd., Hwy 75.
Starting at Sunset Park in Coronado the course heads south on Ocean Blvd. Continue to Orange Ave. At Orange, turn right and head south on Hwy 75 and the Silver Strand. In Imperial Beach, turn right on Rainbow Dr. into a residential area (check website for expanded directions) and into the Naval Radio Receiving Facility (NRRF). After exiting the NRRF, turn right on Carnation Ave. At Seacoast Dr., turn left for the final quarter mile to the finish at Imperial Beach Pier Plaza.
The 10 Miler course is the same as the Half Marathon course with the exception of the NRRF loop.
California Beach Party with Live Music, Beer Garden and Food
BIGGER MEDALS w/ customized graphic ribbons for 1/2 marathon and 10 miler
- Timed Results
- Technical T-Shirt for Half Marathon/10 Miler Participants
- 10% off at Road Runner Sports at pre-race expo
- Continental Breakfast
- Beer Garden supporting CAF - Challenged Athletes Foundation
Entertainment Along the Course
- Race Photos Available On-Line
- Short Sleeve Cotton Shirt for 5K Participants
- Finisher Pin for 5K Participants
Road Runner Sports Pace Team
Discuss this Event
Contact the Event