Pilgrim 5K at Thanksgiving Point…a costume run unlike any other! Registration includes your pilgrim wear. An iconic (and historically inaccurate) giant buckle hat or bonnet and a long-sleeved, cotton tee styled to look like a jacket or dress. Add your own special brand of pilgrim flair to your race wear and win fabulous prizes for:
· Best Costume
· Best Couple
· Best Group
· Most Original
The course is marked with iconic pilgrim scenes and culminates with your own finishing moment at Plymouth Rock. Finishers feast on apple cider and pumpkin bars. Top three finishers in men's, women's, and masters recognized.
Event details and schedule
The 5K course starts and finishes at the Ashton Gardens Visitor’s Center. From the Garden Visitor Center, the race route travels down Garden Drive heading south to until turning onto the Golf Course cart path at mile .5. The course then loops counter clockwise around the Golf Course on the cart paths until it connects back to Garden Drive, leading runners back another half mile to the Garden Visitor’s Center start/finish area.
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
- Packet Pick-up: 12 noon – 7 pm Thanksgiving Point Information / Box Office Water Tower Plaza
- Late Registration On-Site Only
Thanksgiving Day--Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Late Packet Pick-up, beginning at 6:30 am Ashton Gardens Visitor Center
- Late Registration, on-site only, beginning at 6:30 am
- Official 5K Start Time at 8 am, Garden Visitor’s Center, Ashton Gardens
- Awards Ceremony at 9 am, Stage-Lawn Outside Ashton Garden Visitor’s Center
- Presentation of Overall Men’s & Women’s, Master’s Awards and Best Costume Awards (Gift Cards).