Please join us for the largest marathon in the world that doesn't offer prize money, instead celebrating the honor, courage and commitment of all finishers. We hope that you will join our team in 2019 and help us reach our goal of $500,000!
Please note that this is the registration page for the Semper Fi Fund Charity Team at the Marine Corps Marathon.
To register for one of our charity bibs for the Marine Corps Marathon (26.2 miles) or the Marine Corps 50K you agree to fundraise a total of $600 for the Marathon or $1,000 for the 50K before October 1, 2019. You will be responsible for paying the race fee to the MCM.
Semper Fi Fund team members will be responsible for meeting all fundraising requirements.
For the Marathon: Fundraise $400 before August 1, 2019 and fundraise a minimum of $600 prior to October 1, 2019.
For the 50K: Fundraise $600 before August 1, 2019 and fundraise a minimum of $1,000 prior to October 1, 2019.
For Fundraiser Only: Fundraise $150 by October 15, 2019.
What are the benefits of joining the Semper Fi Fund Team?
- Run side by side with service members and families for whom you have been fundraising.
- An exclusive Marine Corps Marathon Semper Fi Fund running shirt and gift bag!
- An easy to use personal online fundraising link set up by RunSignUp.com.
- Access to our team tent on Charity Hill; bag check, massage therapists, healthy snacks, family meet up, celebrate with your friends!
- Recover with healthy snacks and massage therapists at our tent!
- Timely updates from our Race Manager and the support of our Community Sports Team throughout your training and fundraising.
- Join other runners and our Team Semper Fi veteran athletes at the Semper Fi Fund Pasta Dinner: Saturday, October 26, 2019.
- Competitive fundraising challenges.
- Team camaraderie!