Welcome to the Shark Attack Triathlons in beautiful Springville, Utah!
These unique events are held at the same time, on the same day! You can choose from 4 different distances!
- Super Sprint Mini Triathlon - 12 years and older - A single loop 200 yard swim, 5 mile bike, 1.5 mile run.
- 2 Loop Bronze Shark Attack Race - This super sprint open water triathlon consists of a time-trial start with a 250 yard swim, 5 mile bike, 1.5 mile run, repeated twice!
- 3 Loop Silver Shark Attack Race - 3 Loops of the same 250 yard swim, 5 mile bike, 1.5 mile run course!
- 4 Loop Gold "Shark Attack" Race - test your endurance with 4 loops of 200 yards in the water, 5 mile bike, and 1.5 mile run.
- Kids Tri - 50 yard swim, 1 mile bike, 1/4 mile run!
Athletes will swim in beautiful Bartholomew Park Lake, starting one at a time every 5 seconds at the beach. Sprinting into the water swimming a single 250 yard loop, dashing onto the bike for a scenic 5 mile loop around Springville and Mapleton, followed by a quick 1.5 mile run with a short challenging uphill run at the start. Once the runners finish the 1.5 mile run, thew will immediately jump back into the water and repeat the course. Racers will repeat their distances and cross the finish-line to amazing breakfast and awards ceremony!
- 1st thru 3rd Overall Men and Women Awards
- 1st thru 3rd Age Group Men and Woman Awards
Every participant gets a sweet Shark Attack Finisher Medal, T-shirt, Food, Music, and sweet SWAG bag from our sponsors.
This is the perfect event for the family-- Kids can either participate at the kids triathlon or they can play on the beach while mom and dad race!
Points for the TriUtah State Championship will also be awarded at the Shark Attack Super Sprint Tri!
For more specific Information, maps of the course, etc, please visit TriUtah.com
Event details and schedule
Please see www.TriUtah.com for event dates, details, course info, etc.