You've heard of the Flying Nun and Nunsense. But have you ever seen a Nun Run?
On Saturday, September 14th join the Little Sisters of the poor for our 13th annual Nun Run 5K. It's the best 5K around so 'Make it a Habit' and register now.
Race Time: 9:00am Start.
Registration: opens at 8:00am at Jeanne Jugan Residence.
Benefits: The needy Elderly at Jeanne Jugan Residence. $60,000 goal .
Course: USATF Certified & wheel measured. Out and back course, flat and fast.
- T-shirts and goodie bags for all participants who pre-register by August 26th!
- Chic-fil-A, Pizza, fruit, homemade baked goods, raffles and more!
- Adult beverages provided for our 21+ crowd
- DJ playing upbeat music before and after awards presentation.
- Parking: Unless you arrive early, park directly across street in Christiana HS lots.
Awards: Awards will follow the completion of the race.
- Overall Male/Female
- Masters Male/Female
- Top 3 in each 10 year age group Male/Female (13 and under to 70+)
- 1st place Male/Female walkers
- Top individual and Team fundraisers
This event is an inclusive 5K walk/run, which provides the opportunity for our Residents at our Home and supporters to cross the finish line together.