Belle Isle Aquarium, Inselruhe Ave, Detroit, MI 48207
PLEASE NOTE: Recreational passports will be required to get on Belle Isle. These can be purchased on Belle Isle or go to http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/ for information on other ways to purchase a passport. We highly recommend that you purchase your passport in advance to avoid any delays getting to the Aquarium the morning of the race. Thank you!
Schedule & Event Details
- 8:00-9:30 a.m. registration & packet pickup
- 10:00 a.m. run/walk begins
- Event begins and ends at Belle Isle Aquarium
- The Belle Isle 'Spring Into Nature" is A Dog Friendly Event!
Event begins and ends at Belle Isle Aquarium.
Pre-Registered $25, Event Day $30, Children under age 12 are FREE!
- On-line: go to www.macssportstiming.com, click on “REGISTER” and select this event.
- Mail-in: complete entry form and send checks, payable to Belle Isle Spring Into Nature, P.O. Box 43017, Detroit, MI 48243 (MUST be postmarked by April 19, 2020) • Event-day: 8:00-9:30 a.m. (cash or check only)
- T-Shirts for all adult participants (12 & Older).
- No T-Shirts for youth 11 & Under. Registration is free and Give-Away prizes are given for 11 & Under youth.
- Give-Away Prizes for children age 12 & Under.
- Overall Male and Overall Female Award
- Medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers in the following age categories:
- 14 and Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and Over
Chip/Tag Timing provided by Mac's Sports Timing! Go to www.macssportstiming.com for results
All net proceeds go to benefit the Belle Isle Conservancy for the Aquarium.