About This Event:
Let Me Run is a program for boys that combines excercise, fun activites and lessons that encourage boys to be themselves, build healthy relationships and lead active lifestyles. The Let Me Run SpringFest 5k is the finale of a 7 week 5k training program for boys from all over SW Michigan in which the community is encouraged to run along side them and celebrate their accomplishments.
This is our 3rd annual Let Me Run 5k. We plan on making our pre-race atmosphere fun for all ages. We will have a DJ, blow up slide, face painting, and Porter from Kalamazoo Growlers. After the race, Tim Harvey from State Farm, will provide hot dogs, chips, and even ice cream! The first 100 people to sign up will receive a free goody bag! This is sure to be a fun event!
The SpringFest 5k presented by Meijer, in River Oaks Park is a multi-surface cross-country style course (paved trail and grass). This event is for all ages and not recommended for strollers. This is a timed event. LMR boys are excluded from awards in the general public division . Boys in the Let Me Run program will have their own award categories.
Race Day volunteers are an essential part of our Let Me Run Kalamazoo SpringFest 5k presented by Meijer! We have many volunteer opportunities for people to give their time and talents on race day! Your help will give the Let Me Run boys and the community a day to come together and celebrate all their hard work preparing to complete this 5k. Come join the fun! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0448a5a82ea1fd0-letmerun
- Race Day Team Packet Pickup - Opens @ 4:00 pm
- Race Day Packet Pickup - Opens @ 4:00 pm
- Race Day (Same Day Late Registration) - Opens @ 4:00 pm
- Race Time - 6:00 pm
- Early Bird Registration Until April 30th - $25.00 (11:59 pm)
- Early Registration May 1st to May 16th - $30.00 (11:59 pm)
- Registration Day of Event - $35.00
- Guaranteed Tee Shirts are only available for registrations before May 12th (11:59 pm). Extra Tee shirts will be available on a "First Come - First Serve" Basis. Make sure to register before May 12th!!
- Top overall male and female finishers (non-Let Me Run participants)
- Top 3 overall Let Me Run boys
- Top 3 Let Me Run boys in each of the following age divisions: 9 & under, 10, 11 and over.